Saturday, October 10, 2009

Marco, My carrot

Another check off my lists to do in 10 years! 10k run, check! Thanks to Marco today, I ran my first 10k in 1 hour and 15 mins. Enough to qualify me for the 10k for UNICEF November 28.

Running is definitely addictive. Although I will walk like a penguin for the rest of the night, I am already thinking about how I can improve my run tomorrow. My mistake today is I ate too much at lunch and I ran 2 hours after I had a bowl of rice with chicken and broccoli. After today's run I actually have a stomach ache and feel nauseated. After all this is my first 10k, I have run 7k before but the last 3k was definitely harder. Another thing is I did not have my music today...such a dry run. Thanks to Marco who keep pushing me to run on time, or else, if I was by myself, I would have given up already! Marco was my carrot and I was the fat horse behind it trying to catch up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment